Welcome to DiveMeets
What is DiveMeets?
DiveMeets is the most advanced and comprehensive Diving Meet Management System in the world. DiveMeets, via its website and Meet Control software provides a start to finish system for running a Diving Meet.
How Does it work?
Scorekeeper and Live Web Statistics
- Meet Director sends meet information/flyer to DiveMeets (at least 3 weeks prior to start of meet)
- DiveMeets opens registration for the meets on its website
- Divers visit the DiveMeets website and sign up online for the meet
- Online signup closes typically 24 hours before the start of the meet
- Meet Director (and / or support staff) download and install the Meet Control software
- Using the DiveMeets software, the entries are downloaded and used to prep the meet
- The Meet Control software is used to run the meet.
Software features include:
- Setting up judge panels and events
- Printing out dive orders
- Collecting scores via judge console (CTS, Daktronics, Verifone, JPad) or manually using the keyboard
- Score and results calculation and reporting
- Ability to stream Live Statistics(internet connection at pool required)
- After the meet, the results are uploaded to DiveMeets
- We post the results to our online database so that divers, coaches, and parents can view their competition history at any time.
Results can be found via:
- Meet Results Page (Click above: Meets, Past Results & Photos, etc.
- Diver Profiles (Click above: Find, Diver, and enter the last name of the diver you are interested in.