Welcome to DiveMeets
|LSU vs TU|
|Baton Rouge, LA||Dec 14 - Dec 14, 2020|
NCAA Dual Tri and Quad Season Service Now available.
This new and improved service includes the ability for coaches to create meets online in minutes.
We are also lowering the cost to $200.00 for this season.
If you are an NCAA Coach and wish to access this service, just login to your DiveMeets account and follow the instructions in the NCAA Meet Management section.
What is DiveMeets?
DiveMeets is the most advanced and comprehensive Diving Meet Management System in the world. DiveMeets, via its website and Meet Control software provides a start to finish system for running a Diving Meet.
How Does it work?
Scorekeeper and Live Web Statistics
- Meet Director sends meet information/flyer to DiveMeets (at least 3 weeks prior to start of meet)
- DiveMeets opens registration for the meets on its website
- Divers visit the DiveMeets website and sign up online for the meet
- Online signup closes typically 24 hours before the start of the meet
- Meet Director (and / or support staff) download and install the Meet Control software
- Using the DiveMeets software, the entries are downloaded and used to prep the meet
- The Meet Control software is used to run the meet.
Software features include:
- Setting up judge panels and events
- Printing out dive orders
- Collecting scores via judge console (CTS, Daktronics, Verifone, JPad) or manually using the keyboard
- Score and results calculation and reporting
- Ability to stream Live Statistics(internet connection at pool required)
- After the meet, the results are uploaded to DiveMeets
- We post the results to our online database so that divers, coaches, and parents can view their competition history at any time.
Results can be found via:
- Meet Results Page (Click above: Meets, Past Results & Photos, etc.
- Diver Profiles (Click above: Find, Diver, and enter the last name of the diver you are interested in.